Organisational Resilience and Wellbeing
Do you want to support your team in an ever-changing world of increasing demands? Our resilience training protects individuals and teams from stress and burnout, equipping them with tools to enable healthy team performance.
It’s a misconception that resilience is something people either do or don’t have. It involves behaviours, thoughts and actions that can be learned and developed in anyone.
Companies that prioritise wellbeing and offer resilience training enjoy higher subjective well-being, lower stress scores, fewer sick days, higher work performance and are ultimately more profitable.
Our innovative resilience workshops, seminars and training courses provide powerful insights and skills to help individuals and teams manage pressure, adapt rapidly to change and take control of stress.
It is ALL awesome!!! All of the team that are part of the coaching love it and are super engaged, they completely appreciate and understand the relevance to the topic both from an in-work and out-of-work setting.
I personally found it super constructive and helpful.
Dan Makin, Vets4 Pets
Building Personal Resilience
On this course, you will learn how to spot and manage the symptoms of stress and use proactive techniques for building resilience, allowing you to manage and adapt positively to significant sources of stress, bounce back from adversity and grow as a person, even after difficult or traumatic experiences. The techniques we teach are derived from positive psychology, health psychology and behavioural science.Get in Touch
Format / Timing
This course runs over one day, from 09:30 to 16:30 and can be delivered both online and face-to-face.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who wants to manage high demands, rapid change and thrive in the workplace.
- Understand what resilience is and the benefits it brings.
- Identify stress and how we respond to it.
- Learn about the benefits of Flow and building the optimal work environment for enhanced productivity and concentration.
- Identify personal stress indicators and use proven techniques to minimise their negative impact.
- Identify your resilience strengths and development areas with the RQi™ (Resilience Quotient Inventory).
- Solve problems creatively using the 7-Step Problem Solving Technique
- Manage stressful thoughts and emotions with reframing.
- Build positive beliefs with positive self-talk.
- Apply physiological techniques to rapidly improve mood.
Measuring your Resilience
- The RQi is the most comprehensive resilience psychometric available. This critically acclaimed tool enables individuals and teams to manage high pressure and adversity, helping to build resilience and boost performance in the workplace.
- The RQi provides a detailed assessment of resilience for individuals and teams. It’s the only psychometric available which measures a full range of beliefs, behaviours and environmental factors that enable people to manage stress and bounce back from adversity.
- We use the RQi alongside one-to-one coaching and group workshops to help build resilience and enhance wellbeing.
- Each person leaves with a detailed 26-page report about how their manage resilience and handle pressure and stress, with access to further on line eLearning resources
High performing teams are critical to business success. Increasingly teams are challenged by fast-paced change and disruption, with team effectiveness being put to the test.
This interactive course explores the dynamics that support a healthy culture within teams. Using the data from the RQI psychometrics, we provide you with a team resilience and stress report, highlighting the resilience strengths and development areas within the team, with recommendations for back-at-work application.Get in Touch
Format / Timing
- Minimum 3-hour interactive session with pre-work.
- Can be run across a half or whole day as a team building workshop.
Who Should Attend?
Work colleagues/ a working team.
- Measure and monitor team pressure and performance.
- Understand and address the early warning signs of stress and strain in the team.
- Understand the importance of recovery and how to maintain this.
- Learn how to apply the principals of mindful working.
- Find team purpose and build a team charter built from collective teams strengths.
- Understand how to leverage support from within and outside the team.
The RQI Team Report
This provides an unrivalled insight into the resilience, wellbeing and current stress levels within the team. Using our unique insights, we can identify key areas that will sustain high performance in a healthy way.
Using the RQI (resilience quotient inventory) each member of the team completes the questionnaire, the combined results of which identify the collective strengths and development areas for the team. Our workshop then focuses in on these areas, enabling the team to quickly identify ways to better support each other, and to build on development areas.
We also provide the team leader with a debrief enabling them to interpret the report results, identify resilience actions and have support to shape a wellbeing plan with guidance from our resilience experts.
Team Report Outcomes
- Measure and enable team resilience.
- Leverage strengths and target team development areas.
- Provide managers with valuable data to support tactical resilience planning.
- Develop practical strategies to build and maintain a healthy, high performing team.
In this course, we provide leaders with unique insights into the relationships that pressure and performance have on employee engagement and performance. We explore different leadership styles that sustain and foster wellbeing and resilience at work.
Delegates are introduced to stress risk factors to identify potential sources of stress from their leadership style and within their own teams. We also introduce the Six Elements of Resilience model and discuss how this can be applied in the workplace with practical strategies that any leader can apply immediately back at work.Get in Touch
Format / Timing
3-hour interactive seminar with pre-work. Participants distribute a wellbeing questionnaire to their teams before the course and then receive results at the workshops for analysis and planning.
Who Should Attend?
Managers who want to promote greater resilience and sustainable high performance.
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Explain how the Transactional Theory of Stress and Resilience (TTSR) applies to the workplace.
- Identify the early warning signs of stress in others and provide effective support.
- Describe the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) Management Standards.
- Use their team stress report to identify stress risk factors in their own team.
- Describe the Six Elements model of wellbeing and identify ways to apply resilience solutions in their own team.